The Overland Park Eruv has been supervised by Vaad of Kansas City and maintained by the Eruv committee was erected in 1994. The map below outlines the boundaries of the eruv however it it is intended as a guide and not a halachic ruling. The physical boundaries of the Eruv are described below the map.
- Switzer is entirely outside the Eruv.
- Between Connell & Hemlock, only the North side of 103rd St. is within the Eruv.
- Between Hemlock & Maple both sides of 103rd St. are within the Eruv.
- Torah Learning Center can be accessed from the North side of 103rd St.
- The walking trail that passes under Metcalf Ave. is outside of the Eruv.
- Only the East sidewalk on Metcalf (bet. 103rd & 107th St.) is within the Eruv.
- Only the North side of 107th St. (between Metcalf and Nall) is within the Eruv.
- KI can only be accessed (if carrying) from Conser.
- Chabad House can be accessed (if carrying) from 103rd street via Lamar.
- Nall Avenue is entirely outside the Eruv.